Funds gaining or losing an Elite Rating
On this page, we keep a record of any Elite Funds that have gained or lost Elite Ratings over the years.
We’ll also always notify investors via our Elite Funds news if a fund gains or loses an Elite Rating.
Funds gaining an Elite Rating
- 3 July 2017 – T. Rowe Price Japanese Equity.
- 3 May 2017 – Artemis Monthly Distribution, Jupiter Absolute Return, Lazard US Equity Concentrated and Schroder High Yield Opportunities.
- 17 February 2017 – Brooks MacDonald Defensive Capital, Jupiter Asian Income and Threadneedle UK Extended Alpha.
- 8 December 2016 – Guinness Global Equity Income.
- 5 October 2016 – Ashburton India Equity Opportunities and Hermes US SMID Equity.
- 1 August 2016 – Aviva Investors High Yield Bond, Fidelity Global Dividend, Mirabaud Equities Europe Ex UK Small & Mid, Standard Life Investments Global Equity Income, Unicorn UK Smaller Companies and Wood Street Microcap.
- 18 May 2016 – Sanlam FOUR Stable Global Equity.
- 8 March 2016 – JOHCM Asia Ex Japan.
- 4 February 2016 – Stewart Investors Asia Pacific Leaders. regained the Elite Rating after we met with new manager David Gait.
- 2 February 2016 – Jupiter Distribution, GAM Star Continental European Equity and GAM Star Credit Opportunities.
- 3 December 2015 – Kames Ethical Cautious Managed.
- 5 November 2015 – Goldman Sachs India Equity Portfolio and Matthews Asia Pacific Tiger.
- 13 October 2015 – Stewart Investors Asia Pacific Sustainability, Edentree Amity UK and Standard Life Investments UK Ethical.
- 14 September 2015 – Investec UK Alpha and Rathbone Ethical Bond.
- 17 June 2015 – M&G Episode Income and SVS Church House Tenax Absolute Return Strategies.
- 14 May 2015 – Brown Advisory US Flexible Equity.
- 16 February 2015 – Nine funds awarded an Elite Rating.
- 19 November 2014 – Six funds awarded an Elite Rating.
Funds losing an Elite Rating
- 21 June 2017 – BlackRock Continental European and BlackRock European Absolute Alpha. Find out why
- 15 March 2017 – JOHCM UK Opportunities. Find out why
- 1 August 2016 – Aberdeen Asia Pacific Equity, Aberdeen Global Asian Smaller Companies, JOHCM Japan, Legg Mason Clearbridge Global Equity Income, M&G UK Inflation Linked Corporate Bond. Find out why
- 28 April 2016 – Henderson MM Income & Growth.
- 9 November 2015- Stewart Investors Global Emerging Market Leaders, Stewart Investors Asia Pacific Leaders and Stewart Investors Latin America.
- 1 August 2015 – Newton Real Return. During our July investment committee review meeting, we were disappointed to note that the Newton Real Return fund no longer passed our AlphaQuest screen. As a result, we have removed the Elite Rating from this fund.
- 23 June 2015 – Standard Life Investments UK Equity Unconstrained.
- 21 May 2015 – Newton Asian Income.
- 15 October 2014 – Henderson European Growth.
- 8 September 2014 – Schroder UK Opportunities.
- 3 September 2014 – Threadneedle UK.
- 14 July 2014 – Schroder Global Property Securities.
- 16th June 2014 – Miton Special Situations Portfolio.
- 22nd April 2014 – L&G Dynamic Bond.