Gain invaluable insight into the way top fund managers think with a new book, Intelligent Investors, by the founding editor of Investment Week, Lawrence Gosling.
FundCalibre has five copies to give away
Intelligent Investors book competition - Prize draw terms and conditions
1. This competition is open to readers of the FundCalibre monthly newsletter. Entrants must be residents of the UK, Channel Islands, Isle of Man or Republic of Ireland aged 18 years or over. Employees of FundCalibre, Chelsea Financial Services, their families or anyone else associated with this competition are not eligible to take part.
2. All information detailing how to enter this competition forms part of these terms and conditions. It is a condition of entry that all rules are accepted as final and that the entrant agrees to abide by these rules.
3. Entries should be submitted by email only. Entrants should include their own name, address, telephone number. Entries will not be returned.
4. All entries must be received by 12:00 hours on 19th February 2016. The draw will take place on that afternoon, with winners chosen at random.
5. Only one entry per person.
6. The winner will be notified on 19th February 2016, using the details they have provided on their competition entry.
7. Five entrants shall win a copy of Intelligent Investors, by Lawrence Gosling.
8. The winners’ names will be disclosed via an email to FundCalibre subscribers.
9. The prize as described is available on the date of publication. The prize is non-transferable and there is no cash alternative.
10. Events may occur that render the competition itself or the awarding of the prize impossible, due to reasons beyond the control of the Promoter. Accordingly the Promoter may, at its absolute discretion vary or amend the promotion and the entrant agrees that no liability shall attach to the Promoter as a result thereof.
11. English law applies and the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts shall prevail.
Lawrence Gosling: "Over two decades Investment Week has featured literally thousands of managers and we have tried to give a different platform to the views of a handful, who combined have responsibility for close to £1trillion of investors' money. I hope people enjoy the book and also learn from it."
The book marks Investment Week's 20th anniversary this year, and contains over 20 leading fund manager interviews, of which nine are Elite Rated:
Angus Tulloch - Stewart Investors Asia Pacific Leaders
Carl Stick - Rathbone Income
Neil Woodford - CF Woodford Equity Income
Paul Causer & Paul Read - Invesco Perpetual Corporate Bond, Invesco Perpetual High Yield, Invesco Perpetual Monthly Income Plus
Richard Buxton - Old Mutual UK Alpha
Richard Woolnough - M&G Corporate Bond, M&G Optimal Income, M&G Strategic Corporate Bond
Sarah Whitley - Baillie Gifford Japanese
Sue Round - Edentree Amity UK