1st January 2016
Top performing and most viewed Elite Rated funds of 2015
2015 was a turbulent year for markets. The FTSE 100 finally breached the 7,000 mark before falling back to below 6,000, the Chinese A-Share market rocketed before crashing spectacularly, the oil price has been on a continual downward path and bond markets held their breath each time the US central bank had an interest rate meeting.
Despite all of this, many managers were able to achieve positive returns for their investors. UK managers in particular shined.
Top performing Elite Rated funds of 2015*
1. Liontrust UK Smaller Companies - +25.00%
2. Old Mutual Global Investors UK Smaller Companies - +21.00%
3. R&M UK Equity Smaller Companies - +19.30%
4. Marlborough Special Situations - +19.10%
5. Jupiter European - +18.20%
In terms of views however, there was more of a mix:
*Source: FE Analytics, 1st January 2015 - 23rd December 2015. Total Returns, GBP
Sign up to receive our free weekly newsletter.