Surviving – and investing in – lockdown with your children
As stock markets plunge and schools are forced to close, there will be some businesses to benefit...
Believe it or not, there are more fund managers called Dave, than there are female fund managers. In the spirit of encouraging diversity, FundCalibre speed dating event last month featured five of this rare breed: ‘ladies that invest’. We asked five female fund managers about how they got into fund management and found out their best investments.
Special thanks to:
– Abby Glennie, Aberdeen Standard Investments
– Alexandra Jackson, Rathbone Unit Trust Management
– Amanda Sillars, Jupiter Asset Management
– Claudia Calich, M&G Investments
– and Lucy Isles, Baillie Gifford