112. Where would you rather invest in 2021?
After a year of unprecedented events, surely 2021 will be more predictable? Trying to apply a little logic to the macroeconomic environment and market valuations, Darius McDermott answers the questions: Would you rather invest in developed or emerging market equities? Large or small companies? Growth or value? And corporate or government bonds?
Read more about fund manager investment outlooks for 2021
What’s covered in this podcast:
- Whether 2021 will be ‘risk-on’ or ‘risk-off’ [0:21]
- If developed or emerging markets are more attractive [2:21]
- Will large or smaller companies do better next year? [4:23]
- Should you invest in growth or value strategies? [6:49]
- Are corporate bonds or government bonds the place to be in 2021? [10:08]
- Will technology stocks do well again, or will another sector take the lead? [13:28]