Invesco has a number of Elite Rated funds. The equity funds chosen by the FundCalibre research team are Invesco Asian and Invesco China Equity, while Invesco Global Focus has an Elite Radar. Two bond funds are also Elite Rated: Invesco Monthly Income Plus and Invesco Corporate Bond.
What’s covered in this podcast:
- What is the role of a chief investment officer [0:12]
- What it’s like managing fund managers [1:32]
- What pandemic work practices the team will keep [2:58]
- How diversity and inclusion can become more widespread in the industry [3:44]
- How Invesco has worked to eliminate unconscious bias [6:00]
- How Invesco has worked with schools and universities [7:01]
- Why the Wolf of Wall Street doesn’t help recruitment [8:18]
- How, as professional investors, they deal with the disruption and volatility of cryptocurrencies and Robinhood traders [9:15]
This article is provided for information only. The views of the author and any people quoted are their own and do not constitute financial advice. The content is not intended to be a personal recommendation to buy or sell any fund or trust, or to adopt a particular investment strategy. However, the knowledge that professional analysts have analysed a fund or trust in depth before assigning them a rating can be a valuable additional filter for anyone looking to make their own decisions. Past performance is not a reliable guide to future returns. Market and exchange-rate movements may cause the value of investments to go down as well as up. Yields will fluctuate and so income from investments is variable and not guaranteed. You may not get back the amount originally invested. Tax treatment depends of your individual circumstances and may be subject to change in the future. If you are unsure about the suitability of any investment you should seek professional advice. Whilst FundCalibre provides product information, guidance and fund research we cannot know which of these products or funds, if any, are suitable for your particular circumstances and must leave that judgement to you. Before you make any investment decision, make sure you’re comfortable and fully understand the risks. Further information can be found on Elite Rated funds by simply clicking on the name highlighted in the article.