FundCalibre: short-listed finalist for two research awards
FundCalibre has been short-listed for two investment research awards. It is one of four finalists in the ‘Best fund ratings and research service’ category and one of six finalists for the ‘Best investment research blog’ gong.
The Investment Week Investment Research Awards are designed to highlight research services that demonstrate knowledge, innovation, engagement, clarity and transparency.
Investment Week believes that, whether used to cut through basic information, obtain original content, opinion, recommendations or value added, investment research services can not only provide a one-stop shop for unique investment information, but also enhance and enrich information that is currently available in a way that is easily and quickly interpreted into the investment decision-making process.
When deciding on the finalists, judges looked for:
- Clear identification of the research objectives and principles
- Depth and breadth of research provided
- How objective the research is
- How it fulfils the client’s needs
- Added value elements of the research, including proprietary rating systems and technology tools
The winners will be announces on 3 October – wish us luck!