More than enough: book prize draw
Prize draw terms and conditions
1. This prize draw is open to users of Fundcalibre.com and clients of Chelsea Financial Services. Entrants must be residents of the UK, Channel Islands, Isle of Man and Republic of Ireland aged 18 years or over. Employees of FundCalibre and Chelsea Financial Services, their families, or anyone else associated with this prize draw are not eligible to take part.
2. All information detailing how to enter this prize draw forms part of these terms and conditions. It is a condition of entry that all rules are accepted as final and that the competitor agrees to abide by these rules. The decision of the judges is final and no correspondence will be entered into. Submission of an entry will be taken to mean acceptance of these terms and conditions.
3. Submissions can be submitted by email only. Entrants should include their own name and email address. Submissions will not be returned.
4. All submissions must be received by 12:00 hours on 17th November 2020. The draw will take place that afternoon.
5. Only one entry per person. Late entries will not be accepted. No responsibility can be accepted for lost entries and proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of receipt.
6. The winners will be notified on 17th November 2020, using the details they have provided on their competition entry.
7. Six entrants shall win a copy of ‘More than enough’, written by Christina Castle and illustrated by Carla Kreuser.
9. The prizes as described are available on the date of publication. The prizes are non-transferable and there is no cash alternative.
10. Events may occur that render the prize draw itself or the awarding of the prize impossible, due to reasons beyond the control of the Promoter. Accordingly, the Promoter may, at its absolute discretion vary or amend the promotion and the entrant agrees that no liability shall attach to the Promoter as a result thereof.
11. English law applies, and the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts shall prevail.