Aligning your investment goals with what you can afford
Once you’ve determined if you’re ready to invest – and how much – you’ll need to consider whether to invest through regular direct debits or lump sums.
Just like you need to understand your personal risk tolerance, you need to be clear about both what you’re able to invest but also why you’re investing.
In this video, we’ll cover the pros and cons associated with both regular direct debits and lump sums. As part of our [title] course this video will also review five important questions every investor should ask themselves before making an investment.
To receive the worksheet associated with this video and to better understand the closing questions, register for our free 5-week course today and get all the answers straight to your inbox.
Want to continue your investment journey?
‘Demystifying investments’ will help you go from nervous to a confident investor who manages risk and isn’t intimidated by financial jargon — without being an expert!
In just 5 weeks, we will empower you with the knowledge and skills needed to make informed investment decisions and set yourself on the path to success.
- Weekly videos straight to your inbox
- Over an hour worth of content
- Lifetime access to course materials
- Completely free and designed for beginners
Start your investment journey today!
Are you ready to unlock the door to financial independence and gain the confidence to start investing? Here’s a little glimpse of what we’ll cover over the 5 weeks:
- The stock market and investing explained
- How we experienced investors make money decisions
- Key terminology used in the investment world
- Understanding risk and your relationship with it
- The secrets of researching investment funds
- How to construct a portfolio that aligns with your financial goals
By the end of this course, you’ll have the tools to make informed decisions and identify investment opportunities with confidence.
Our 5-week course is completely free, and it’s designed with beginners like you in mind. Whether you dream of a secure retirement, saving for your children’s education, or simply achieving financial independence, this course will set you on the right track.