Janus Henderson UK Responsible Income has a well-defined ESG investment approach, combined with a tried and tested process which has strong historic credentials. The team has extensive experience in the equity income space and has a common-sense approach to this fund, allowing screens to filter the universe, followed by in-depth analysis on the remaining opportunities. The team won’t chase yield and will look for a balance of growth as well as an attractive income to make for a strong all-round fund.
What’s covered in this episode:
- What is the Janus Henderson Global Dividend Index
- Where you can find it
- What it tells you
- The health of dividend-paying companies around the world
- What has been driving dividend growth
- Which sectors are still struggling to pay dividends
- How high inflation is impacting dividends
- How dividend growth can offset some of the inflationary pressures
- Why dividends are less volatile than earnings
- How the dividend on the Janus Henderson UK Responsible Income fund is holding up
- Where the team is finding investment ideas
- The manager’s view on the outlook for the UK stock market
This article is provided for information only. The views of the author and any people quoted are their own and do not constitute financial advice. The content is not intended to be a personal recommendation to buy or sell any fund or trust, or to adopt a particular investment strategy. However, the knowledge that professional analysts have analysed a fund or trust in depth before assigning them a rating can be a valuable additional filter for anyone looking to make their own decisions. Past performance is not a reliable guide to future returns. Market and exchange-rate movements may cause the value of investments to go down as well as up. Yields will fluctuate and so income from investments is variable and not guaranteed. You may not get back the amount originally invested. Tax treatment depends of your individual circumstances and may be subject to change in the future. If you are unsure about the suitability of any investment you should seek professional advice. Whilst FundCalibre provides product information, guidance and fund research we cannot know which of these products or funds, if any, are suitable for your particular circumstances and must leave that judgement to you. Before you make any investment decision, make sure you’re comfortable and fully understand the risks. Further information can be found on Elite Rated funds by simply clicking on the name highlighted in the article.